Wednesday 7 October 2009

oktoberf-etsy

dirndl corset from laboheme

bolero vest from SnapVintage

the Ingrid Bergman dress from Thrush

stein from comfuzzled (you gotta go read the inscription)

bavarian cape from tigermountainvintage

embroidered dress from cookiesandcreme (this one is sold, but i couldn't help posting it anyway)

german dirndl peasant dress from funkomavintage (i'd buy this in an instant were it my size)

handmade german leather shoes from andyyyyy

owl buttons by tinyestj

4 comments:

Greetz from Tiz said...

the shoes are lovely!
Every year I promise myself to go in Germany to the Octoberfest but nothing...
x x x

Stéphanie said...

Everything is cute !

Witchcrafted Life said...

I'm not sure why exactly (many an early childhood screening of "The Sound of Music" perhaps) but I have such a fondness for traditional German/Austrian ladies wear, such as the embroidered milk maid style dress above. I'd love to buy myself a frock like that some day and wear it to an Octoberfest celebration :)

Delightful post, honey, thank you for sharing these fun fashion finds!

Have a splendid day,
♥ Jessica

{Tara} said...

Yay! Chicken dance! I love Oktoberfest -- it takes place in the park right next to my apartment complex, so I can stumble home safely ;)