Thursday 10 September 2009

hair today...


i am in serious need of a haircut. i'm trying desperately to grow it long again, but the middle stage can be so awkward and excrutiatingly boring. while pondering my coif dilema, i was reminded of my childhood love of Crystal Gayle's shiny mane.

does anyone else remember that? as a very young girl, i thought her hair was the most beautiful thing on earth. i would dream of someday having hair as long as hers. now? ...not so much. bit horsey. neigh. still love that duet with Eddie Rabbit though. Just You And I-I-I....

3 comments:

caroline duke said...

is that hair real!?

i feel your pain. i'm in the same stage. my ends look like they've been singed but i refuse to cut anything. i'm considering long bangs to make it look a little more pulled together.

Estrella said...

Haha, this is weird, i was actually thinking in that dilema today, cut it or not to cut it, i love my short hair, i have a bob right now, but i feel nostalgic for my long hair, i think i will get extenisions bettr, that way wotn give up my beloved bob.


www.disegnatrice.blogspot.com

{Tara} said...

Oh Crystal!! Yes, all the girls loved her. My hair is also in some sort of hideous, middle-stage, purgatory right now. I hate it so much, and still can't quite remember why I cut it!