Monday 21 September 2009

nova scotia dreamin'


in four short days my husband and i are heading to Nova Scotia for a week long vacation. i've never been to Eastern Canada before and i couldn't be more excited! i look forward to seeing the ocean again, to fresh lobster, whale watching and to a slower pace of life. we'll be staying with a great friend as well, and i look forward to all the laughing and sh*t shooting! i promise to take lots of photos, which i'll post here when i return. these photos are from novascotia.com. anyone out there have any Nova Scotia recommendations for me? i'd love to hear some!




4 comments:

Geisslein said...

Oh my god: Wale-watching is definetively on my wish list!!! What a fantastic feeling this must be!

BaronessVonVintage said...

I hear it's beautiful there in the fall. Have a wonderful time!

Ms. B @ Millie Deel said...

Oh I hope you have fun! I've always wanted to go to Nova Scotia!!!

Kitty Stampede said...

Its such a perfect time of year to travel...I just got back from Ottawa and the trees are just beautiful. Are you driving?? Peggy's Cove is always a beautiful place to visit.